Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Being Audrey

This is my newest favorite find! A book for those who love fashion, illustration, and Audrey. I was so happy when I found this book tucked away in a corner of Anthropologie. I have found most of my unique fun fashion and illustrated books in Anthropologie and this is my favorite to date. I couldn't wait to rush home with my beloved 4 year old Emma and read her the story. It was more than I had hoped for. Not only does it tell about a beautiful life lived well, but each page turned leads you to yet another wonderfully crafted illustration. There is so much about Audrey's life I never knew and this is such a sweet telling rendition that both young and young at heart can enjoy over and over again.


Since I myself love illustrating my own children's lives, I can't seem to pass up a book so well done. A very inspiring story to read to little ears, they will love it as much as you. Check out the book Book Trailer it is a lovely introduction to what will soon be a beloved must have for every book shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment