Monday, February 28, 2011

Drawing People

Okay, okay, I know that there are hundreds of "How To Draw People" books out there but very few go over children, and most don't even talk about children at all! Since I've had two babies myself and I am an artist I wanted to get a better grasp on drawing not only the human form, clothed, but also my kids. I wanted to create art around their little worlds and I needed a bit of help fine tuning those skills so that they still looked "correct" and maintained my style. I have a lot of great books on drawing people that I am sure I will share over time on this blog, but this is by far my favorite on how to draw babies and kids. Don't get too excited if you think it's all about drawing kids. The kids portion is still only a few pages, but those pages have been worth every penny for the cost of the book. So if you looking for a great book on drawing the human form, with clothes at every age this should be your book of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment