Friday, February 25, 2011

Louis Vuitton Carnet de Voyage London

My husband and I have a love for London, so I couldn't pass up this wonderful travel journal. I was in Louis Vuitton in San Diego picking out a new wallet for my husband for fathers day and when I saw this I knew it would be a special addition to his father's day gift.

The book opens with a pocket of beautifully water colored postcards that I just don't see us ever being brave enough to send them through the post.

Each page is a delight to turn, full of water colored illustrations and sketches of just about every place you can image you might visit while in London. And this is your perfect opportunity to jot down dates, past in photos, and write out your lovely memories.


There is loads of writing space and also gives you locations as well as ideas of what to visit, because no trip to London is complete with out a trip to Sherlock Holmes
This is the most luxurious travel companion I have found to date. It also is sold for Sydney, Rio, Athenes, Mumbai, and Pekin. So pack your bags and grab your book....It's time to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment